'Nagaland' is a wonderful world full of beauty, appeal and adventure that calls tourists from far and near. Travellers venture into the Naga Hills to experience Nagaland tour with exquisiteness and to have unforgettable memories of the landscape, people, food, and culture.The Naga Villages are usually situated on the hilltops at a higher elevation because of security reasons during the headhunting culture. Nagas are primarily of Mongoloid race consisting of 16 distinct major tribe and some sub-tribes having their unique culture, tradition and language. The largely unexplored and scenic Dzukou Valley and Japfu Peak are an adventure destination in itself. Even the rich deep forest looks blue because of the reflection of the bright sky with meandering clouds hovering around. Nature could not have been any sweeter to Nagaland for endowing it with everything beautiful and awe-inspiring.
What is included in the tour
- Guwahati to Guwahati transfers
- Dimapur to Dimapur transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner Included
- Entry charges
- First aid
- Local guide
- Inner Line Permit Fees
- Certified organiser
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Train/Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Activity Charges
- Anything that not mentioned in 'includes'
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control
- Dzukou Valley
- Kohima City
- Tuophema Village
- Khonoma Village
- Dzuleke Village
- Naga Cuisine
- Pickup from Guwahati Airport (1 PM) & Railway Station (2 PM).
- Journey to Nagaland by train
- Visit Kachari Ruins
- Overnight stay at Dimapur
- Dimapur to Kohima
- Local Tour in Kohima City
- Kohima is majorly populated with Angami Tribe with Villages at the top of the hills for security reasons. It is the second-largest city in Nagaland. After lunch, we will visit the Catholic Church, Naga Heritage Village ( Kisama ), Kohima War Cemetery and Nagaland States Museum.
- After sightseeing explores the local markets in the evening viz., Mao market, Tibetan Market, the Blue market then return to the homestay for the night.
- Kohima to Viswema
- After breakfast, you will be driven to Viswema village followed by a trek to Dzukou Valley. Have packed lunch midway.
- Post lunch, you can continue your ascent to the valley.
- On arrival, enjoy the beauty followed by an overnight stay at the trekker's hut/tent for the night.
- Dzukou Valley
- Explore the enchanting valley, the caves and its cold rivers that crisscross each other.
- Later, find a great spot or a cave and camp overnight amid the valley.
- Dzukou Valley to Tuophema Village (50 km)
- Tuophema is a tourist village built by the villagers in collaboration with the Nagaland tourism department. You get to stay in one of the 12 traditional Naga Huts and enjoy the typical Naga way of life. The village boasts of a community kitchen for the guests and they serve some delectable traditional Naga Dishes for the guests with traditionally brewed rice beer.
- You can enjoy the panoramic view of the village while taking a tour along the lanes of the magnificent village.
- Enjoy the sunset from the village community grounds and stay overnight in Tuophema village.
- Tuophema Village to Khonoma Village (56 km)
- Khonoma is a green village situated 20 km from the capital Kohima.
- You can enjoy the view of dense forests, beautiful waterfalls and majestic mountains. You can visit the paddy terraces where 20 different types of rice are grown. The village has set a good example by preserving a large part of community forests.
- Visit the white pillar commemorating names of warriors who died in Khonoma battle against British and other import tourist sites.
- Dzulekie sightseeing
- After enjoying the sightseeing at Khonoma & Dzulekie. overnight stay at Kohima.
- Kohima to Dimapur
- Say goodbye to Nagaland with a truckload of beautiful memories.
- Have your breakfast and then drive to the Dimapur Airport/Station for departure to your respective destinations.
- Pay token amount Rs. 5,000/- to confirm your slot. (Non-refundable)
- The rest of the payment should be transferred/deposited 30 days before the start of the trip.
Payment options for seat booking
- via Bank Transfer
Bank of Maharashtra
Account no. : 60186524707
Branch: Mill corner
IFSC code: MAHB0000260
- Google Tez & Paytm: 9595314254