Meghalaya, the ‘abode of clouds’, is one of the most beautiful states in North-East India offering a variety of sights, activities, food and festivals to the Traveller. The place has many exotic and romantic sunset view spots, routes for trekking through medicinal trees of the sacred forest, rocks that were formed millions of years ago, living root bridges, mesmerising waterfalls, crystal clear rivers and much more. The scenic and cleanest village - Mawlynnong is also located here. The locals allow tourists to visit their homes to enjoy the culture of their land in addition to the beautiful churches, museums, lakes, parks and lively markets in the city.
If you are looking for a vacation that has no hint of commercialization and diversity insights, Meghalaya is your best option.
What is included in the tour
- Guwahati to Guwahati transportation
- Food (Breakfast & dinner)
- Entry charges
- First aid
- Local guide
- Certified organiser
- Boating at Dwaki
- Cliff jumping at Dwaki
- Toll, Driver charges, Parking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Train/Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Camera charges
- zip line
- Anything that not mentioned in 'includes'
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Nohkalikai Waterfalls
- Double Decker Living Root Bridge
- Mawlynnong Village
- Dwiki - Umngot River
- Arwah Cave
- Mawsmai Cave
- Blue Lagoon
- Rainbow Waterfalls
- Upon arrival in Guwahati Airport/ Railway Station, our tour guide will pick you @ 10 am. After breakfast depart for Shillong (3hr -100km) long scenic road trip. Upon arrival at Shillong visit Umiam Lake, Wards Lake and head to Shillong local market.
- Overnight Stay in Shillong (Hotel)
- Today morning after breakfast, depart from Shillong towards Cherrapunjee covering all the major tourist attractions Elephant falls, Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters falls. Visit Mawsmai caves and Arwah Cave.
- Overnight Stay in Cherrapunji (Homestay/hotel)
- Start from Tyrna Village post Breakfast. Start trek towards Nongriat Village includes a mild trek downstairs. Pass through Single Root Bridge and Bat cave, Arrive at Double Decker bridge and enjoy pedicure with the fishes after lunch trek towards Rainbow Waterfalls and take a refreshing dip in the beautiful blue lagoon.
- Overnight Stay in Nongriat Village (Homestay)
- Depart from Nongriat village towards the most scenic and cleanest village (Mawlynnong village) click some photos and shop for artifacts. Depart for a camping site in Shnongpdeng stopping by at Umngot River, Dwaki and Bangladesh Border along the way, camp at Shnongpdeng stargazing and enjoying a campfire by the riverside.
- Overnight Stay at Shnongpdeng
- Enjoy breakfast with a sight of crystal clear water. Enjoy various water sport activities available onsite.
- Visit Krang Suri Waterfall and enjoy swimming in crystal clear water and Ziplining.
- Reach Shillong and explore the local market.
- Today morning after breakfast, visit Don Bosco Museum and Cathedral Catholic Church and Depart for Guwahati to catch a Flight or Train back home with loads of awesome memories.
Pay token amount Rs. 8000/- to confirm your slot.
The rest of the payment should be transferred/deposited 31 days before the start of the trip.
Payment options for seat booking
- via Bank Transfer
Bank of Maharashtra
Ac no. : 60186524707
Branch: mill corner
Ifsc code: MAHB0000260
- Google Tez & Phone pay: 9595314254
- Veg & Non-Veg food will be provided.
- Accommodation in hotel, homestay & camp
- We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
- If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
- All the sightseeing mentioned above is subject to availability - consistently good climate availability.
During this trip, Adventuregiri team has made an effort to capture the best of Meghalaya while ensuring a balance between comfort and exploration of the travellers. Activities ranging from trekking to Double Decker Root bridge from Tyrna village, exploring the natural waterfalls and valleys near Cherrapunji (Sohra), spending a night stargazing and camping by the crystal clear Umngot riverside- Dwaki, Shnongpdeng. Exploring and crawling through the famous Mawsmai (Limestone) and Arwah cave. Traversing through the city’s museums, parks, lakes and markets. The 6-day trip also includes snaking across hills, by the pristine valleys and waterfalls through the villages of Meghalaya. Getting a taste of the local culture, cuisines and homestays. With leisure time for shopping, rummaging through the streets, partying.