The Hornbill Festival also known as 'Festival of Festivals', is a unique celebration and showcase of the tribal culture and rich heritage of Nagaland. It is held every year from 1st December to 10th December in the Naga heritage village of kisama.
All the tribes and locals take part in the vibrant festivities that aim to highlight, revive and protect the culture and traditions of this state.
What is included in the tour
- Guwahati to Guwahati transfers
- Dimapur to Dimapur transfers
- Entry charges & permits charges
- Certified organizer
- Local guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfare
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
- Lunch & Dinner
- Activity Charges
- Anything that not mentioned in 'includes'
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- King Chilli Eating contest
- Kohima City
- Night Carnival
- Kisama Heritage Village
- Khonoma Village
- Dzuleke Village
- Naga Cuisine
Day 1: Guwahati to Dimapur
Day 2: Dimapur to Kohima & Sightseeing
Day 3: Kisama Village ( Hornbill festival )
Day 4: Kisama Village ( Hornbill Festival )
Day 5: Khonoma Village | Dzuleke
Day 6: Kohima to Guwahati