Dzukou valley trek is one of the most beautiful treks in Nagaland & Manipur. The entire trail of this trek is covered in lush green forests and plenty of water streams. The flora and fauna found on this trek are unmatched in their beauty and charm.
What is included in the tour
- Guwahati to Guwahati transport.
- Train tickets (SL)
- 4 Breakfast, 3 Lunch & 3 Dinner
- Inner Line Permit (ILP)
- Stay in Dormitory or Tent
- Entry charges
- Trek Leader
- Local Guide
- Toll, Driver charges, Parking
What is NOT included in the tour
❌Any Kind of Personal Expenses
❌ Extra Meals Ordered
❌Anything that not mentioned in 'includes'
❌Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control
Day 1: Guwahati to Dimapur
Your journey to the Dzukou Valley trek starts in Guwahati. the meeting point is Guwahati railway parking area at 11:00 pm. After a short introduction and briefing round, we will board the night train at 11:30 pm from Guwahati to Dimapur. (We'll reach Dimapur next morning at 5.00 am)
Day 2: Dimapur to Dzukou Basecamp via Kohima
We reach Dimapur at 5:00 am and begin the journey from Dimapur to Kohima (70 km) During the road trip, get the first glimpse of the scenic valleys of Nagaland. on the way, we will take timely stops for breakfast and lunch. The journey will continue as we drive from Kohima to Viswema. after reaching vishwema village trekking point. the trek will start toward Dzukou valley basecamp. after reaching basecamp freshen up, have dinner and rest for the night.
Day 3: Explore The Dzukou Valley
Wake up in the morning. Breakfast will be served at 7 am. After that, we will trek downhill to the Duzkou valley & explore. in the afternoon comeback to basecamp. remaining day for leisure time. in the evening a campfire will be arranged. Night stay at the base camp.
Day 4: Dzukou valley to Dimapur via kohima
after breakfast in the morning, trek down to Vishwema via jakhama route. visit Kisama Heritage Village and Kohima War Cemetery. if time allows we will visit local markets. after lunch, drive to Dimapur. Dimapur to Guwahati train at 9.10 pm.
Day 5: Back to Guwahati city
We will reach Guwahati early morning at 4 am.
1. Inner Line Permit is a must while you travel in Nagaland
2. Since it is not a luxury trek, do not expect any luxury.
3. Adventuregiri is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
4. Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc
Booking process & Payment details:-
1. Details:- HDFC Bank
Name : Adventuregiri Pvt Ltd
Type: Current account
Account no: 50200060679033
IFSC Code : HDFC0009241
Branch: Hatigarh Chariali
2. Google Tez & Phone pe:- 9595314254
• Pay token amount Rs. 4999/- to confirm your slot.
• The rest of the payment should be transferred/deposited 10 days before the start of the trek.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :-
• If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
• If done prior to 5 days of outing 50% will be refunded
• After that no refund will be provided.