Popularly known as ‘Land of the Dawn-lit-Mountains’, Arunachal Pradesh is India’s remotest state and the first Indian soil to greet the rising sun. Located on the northeastern tip of India with its borders touching China, Bhutan and Burma (Myanmar), this beautiful land is endowed with dazzling array of flora and fauna that is sure to allure any tourist. More than 500 rare species of Orchids are found in the dense jungles of Arunachal Pradesh. The misty hills, sparkling rivers, gurgling waterfalls add charm to the beauty of this incredible land.
What is included in the tour
- Guwahati to Guwahati transportation
- Food (Breakfast & Dinner )
- Tour Captain
- Entey Ticket
- First aid
- Local guide
- Certified organiser
- Toll, Driver charges, Parking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Train/Airfare.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything that not mentioned in 'includes'
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Day 1 - Arrival in Guwahati | Bhalukpong
- Welcome to Guwahati. Meet and be assisted by our Trip leader at the airport / Railway Station.
- Transfer to Bhalukpong
- Overnight at Bhalukpong.
Day 2 - Bhalukpong - Dirang
- transfer to Dirang.
- Visit Tipi (an orchidarium with over 7500 orchids)
- Dirang monstery
- Hot water spring
- Overnight stay in Dirang.
Day 3 - Dirang - Tawang
- Visit the Kiwi & Apple Gardens.
- The Sela Pass
- The paradise lake.
- Overnight at Tawang
Day 4 - Tawang Sightseeing
- Tawang Monstery
- Namgye Lhaste
- Gorsham Chorten
- Gontse Garden
- Singar Ani Gompa.
- Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 5 - Tawang Sightseeing
- Maduri lake
- Bumla Pass
- China Border.
- War Memorial.
- Evening free for shopping and leisure.
- Overnight at Tawang.
Day 6 - Tawang - Bombdila
- Transfer to Bombdila.
- Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa)
- Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa)
- Bomdila View Point.
- In evening visit the local market.
- Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 7 - Bomdila to Guwahati
- Transfer to Guwahati
- Market visit in the evening
- Overngiht stay at Guwahati
Day 8 - Airport / Railway
- Transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway station.
- Every tourist visiting Arunachal Pradesh needs to obtain an Inner Line Permit and a Protected Area Permit which can be collected from Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati or Tezpur airports.
- The weather in the northeast is pretty unpredictable, so be prepared to have delays due to the bad weather.
- Locals are friendly and helpful. Be patient as not everyone will know fluent Hindi or English.
- Carry extra batteries, power banks and most importantly warm clothing.
- Keep at least a couple of extra days in hand in case of any problems like landslides and bad weather on your way.
- The vehicle is not disposal. Additional charges for extra usage or sightseeing has to be paid for
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
- All hotels do not have lift facility & the guest may have to climb stairs. In case of guests having problems with blood pressure, breathing, knee & heart or if they cannot climb the higher floors, we will request you to report this problem at the time of booking so that we may take appropriate action. This is again subject to availability.
- Facilities like western toilet, television in room, geyser in bathrooms may not be available at all places.
- The region’s prime tourist interest in its Nature and eco-friendly atmosphere. The facilities available here cannot be matched with other developed destinations.
- Many regions do not have star category hotels. Similar category hotels with the best available room will be provided
- In the region, scarcity of water & electricity is a natural phenomenon. Guests are requested to bear with such problems as may arise during the tour.